Sunday, December 14, 2008

A list . . . It's of great importance and is to be prioritized at a later time.

1. I want to own a really good and wonderful cat sometime in the upcoming future. I plan to select this feline very, very carefully. It will be the perfect one for me.
2. There is this really beautiful and sweet Cocker Spaniel named Sassy. I like to call her Sassafrass or Sassafrassiieeee. I really, really, really want to create or find a good home for the little darling. I am thinking about putting out the call because I really want to commit to her, but I think I will need help.
3. Learn a romantic language . . . I REALLY want to make language my craft, my artwork, my gift. I want to play with it, bend the rules and write things that make the mouth water to read. . . . Italian first I think, then Pablo Naruda's Spanish poetry.
4. I really want to learn how to give back to the community that loves me. To give it more of what makes it flourish and bloom. And THEN learn how to share it with others in a way they will understand . . . welcome to my side of life . . . it's glittery here, with neon lights, some dust . . . there's really a lot of misunderstood artwork out there, check it out.
5. I want to meet an elephant. In the environment they feel most comfortable. Touch its skin and apologize for all the violence that has been committed against their little tribes.
6. Go on a RIVER RAFTING EPIC ADVENTURE FOR BEGINNERS with Barbara, her husband Spencer, and the whole crew of people that are interested in taking their first trip down the river.
7. costumes, Costumes, COSTUMES.
8. More self actualization, but ask some questions and get some feed-back. Read those books already, and take the forum.
9. Take a new approach to my education and get out of it what I truly desire.
10. Take better care of my body . . . stop doing violence to it (no zit picking, healthy foods, nutrients, sunlight, drink more water, take a bath with delectable crystally bath salts or something treasures that make me feel like fluffy pink birthday cake when I get out . . . with rich butter cream frosting).
11. Write some Love letters.
12. Create a new relationship with food for myself.
13. Find the job that was truly meant for me when the time is right . . .
14. Allow myself the FREEDOM to really go after my ideals. <3


There's more . . . a lot more, but I think this is the basics for now.

Some major themes are:
Justification for In-Action . . . what is that about?
Violence in our lives, inflicted on us by ourselves, our loved-ones, strangers, friends . . . I think there is a lot more of it than most of us see or experience with any awareness at all.
What can be channeled and are you sure you want it???
What is that religion thing all about?
What is the proper etiquette to fart in public, or other confined spaces . . . and how can it be made groovy to have a body that functions in ways that we are not aware of . . . find comfort.

1 comment:

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Trieste, I am very impressed with you writing abilities. Have you started any type of novel yet? Do you know my brother in law- Phil Hanamaikai does river rafting? We have an awesome house cat and have been through several others, hope you find yours. Sassy is still alive? Does your mom not want her anymore? We curently have too many dogs... As far as the religion thing, that is something that requires simple faith, great study and constant prayer. I hope you can at least look around you and realize this wonderful world was indead created by a glorious God, who cares. Our lesson today in Relief Society was on the importance of knowledge. When we have knowledge we have less to fear in all aspects. You inspire me with what seems your knowlege on many accounts. Love, Julienne