Thursday, April 16, 2009

P.S. Never to eat dairy products again.

Two weekends ago I cheated my diet and had some cheesecake. Within a matter of hours there was a new zit on my chin.
On Saturday, I had some Creme Brule and got four new zits.
Monday I had a white chocolate chip and cranberry cookie - massive break out. 

My body feels different than it did before all of this. All over my body, my skin is more oily, and my bowels have been different too.

I can't have milk, or cheese, or cream of something soup or sauce because my body doesn't like it. It kind of bums me out. No milk chocolate, no sour cream, no yogurt, no ice cream, no butter. Fortunately there are about 10 billion products that are made of soy milk  and I happen to really like soy products. 
 The good thing though is that I finally understand the cause of my acne. I'm learning to be very assertive. I'm learning how not to give into every food craving. 

No comments: