Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Quick One - Feelings

Feeling like the entries here are mile markers on a highway to major improvement.
Feeling like I can see the big picture again; I like it out here, where the spaces are wide instead of deep and over analyzed.
Feeling like I can choose how to react to a situation.
Feeling very loved.
Feeling relief that the semester ends next week.
Feeling overwhelmed by the 4 huge writing assignments that must be completed no later than Tuesday for some, Wednesday for the others.
Feeling optimistic about the kinds of things I can create - I have sewing projects, paper projects, and personal writing projects slated for my winter break. I don't want to set my sights too high because I'm the QUEEN of not doing the things on the list and I don't want the guilt.
Feeling concerned about my tendency to self sabotage.
Feeling guilty for all the times I made myself feel guilty over nothing.
Feeling worried about money, but thankful and relieved that money I was owed, got paid back. Why does the Universe always give me the extra when there really is no room to move in the usual?
Feeling very tired.
Feeling nervous about psychiatrist offices I've called. I will be setting up consults and picking a course of action for Adult Attention Deficit Disorder.
Feeling better about the decision to pursue the meds.
Feeling silly for being in denial so long about what a textbook example of AADD I am.
Feeling hopeful that this will be a good tool for me.
Learning, learning, learning . . .
Feeling optimistic about making the switch to the English program from the Psych program.
Feeling proud of the book that I made by hand and looking forward to making more in the future.
Feeling bad for not seeing my friends on Thanksgiving.

No comments: